Jump to Main Content
- Han, Pei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2008 v.53 no.11 pp. 1757-1762
- CD29 antigen; adhesion; alloys; cell adhesion; chemical treatment; fluorescence microscopy; in vitro studies; messenger RNA; nanotechnology; osteoblasts; plastic deformation; prostheses; pseudopodia; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; scanning electron microscopy; titanium
- ... The objective of the present study was to prepare a novel nanostructured surface of Ti6Al4V alloy by the severe plastic deformation (SPD) and the chemical treatment process and to evaluate the adhesion of osteoblast on the nanophase titanium alloy. In the in vitro study, the primary cultured osteoblasts of neonatal rat calvaria were cultured on the nanophase and the as-received smooth Ti6Al4V subs ...
- Han, Pei, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2013 v.110 no.5 pp. 1738-1743
- adenosinetriphosphatase; apoptosis; arteries; cell cycle; chromatin; genes; mice; myocytes; myosin heavy chains; neural crest; smooth muscle
- ... Development of the cerebral vessels, pharyngeal arch arteries (PAAs). and cardiac outflow tract (OFT) requires multipotent neural crest cells (NCCs) that migrate from the neural tube to target tissue destinations. Little is known about how mammalian NCC development is orchestrated by gene programming at the chromatin level, however. Here we show that Brahma-related gene 1 (Brg1), an ATPase subunit ...
- PubMed Central:
- Han, Pei-Lai, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2006 v.72 no.5 pp. 1039-1047
- 4-phytase; Peniophora; Pichia pastoris; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; absorption; alcohol oxidase; animals; feed additives; genes; messenger RNA; pH; phosphorus; signal peptide; temperature; yeasts
- ... Phytase is widespread in nature. It has been used as a cereal feed additive that can enhance the phosphorus and mineral absorption in monogastric animals to reduce the level of phosphorus output in manure. Phytase of Peniophora lycii is a 6'-phytase, which owns high specific activity. To achieve a high expression level of 6'-phytase in Pichia pastoris, the 1,230-bp phytase gene of P. lycii was syn ...