Jump to Main Content
- Lebeda, A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2006 v.54 no.4 pp. 1347-1352
- Asteraceae; tubers; root vegetables; dimensions; plant morphology; fructans; oligosaccharides; leaves; isozymes; phenolic compounds; DNA; acid phosphatase; esterases; crop yield; Smallanthus sonchifolius
- ... This paper focuses on the biological and chemical variability of four yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) accessions cultivated under field conditions. Significant variations in tuber shape, weight, content of oligofructans, as well as in leaf isozymes, phenolics, and relative DNA contents were found. Accessions 6 and 88 were the most productive (up to 3.01 and 3.74 kg/plant); accession 48 was the mo ...
- Lebeda, A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Czech journal of genetics and plant breeding 2003 v.39 no.2 pp. 59-67
- 4',6-diamidino-2-phenylindole; DNA; Lactuca; amplified fragment length polymorphism; esterases; expressed sequence tags; flow cytometry; germplasm; hybrids; isozymes; staining; taxonomy
- ... Fifty one accessions of nineteen Lactuca species, the hybrid L. serriola × L. sativa and the related species Mycelis muralis were evaluated for morphological variability, esterase (EST) polymorphism, Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (AFLP) and relative DNA content. Sixteen Lactuca accessions were classified taxonomically on the basis of morphology, isozyme analysis and AFLP. Twenty-eight ban ...