Jump to Main Content
- Voorspoels, Stefan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2009 v.1216 no.3 pp. 346-363
- European Union; chromatography; flame retardants; humans; mass spectrometry; quality control; risk; risk assessment
- ... The present article reviews the available literature on the analytical and environmental aspects of tetrabromobisphenol-A (TBBP-A), a currently intensively used brominated flame retardant (BFR). Analytical methods, including sample preparation, chromatographic separation, detection techniques, and quality control are discussed. An important recent development in the analysis of TBBP-A is the growi ...
- Voorspoels, Stefan, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Water research 2013 v.47 pp. 6475-6487
- MCPA (herbicide); X-radiation; acesulfame potassium; acute toxicity; antibiotics; bioassays; caffeine; ciprofloxacin; codeine; corrosion; deet; effluents; flame retardants; fluconazole; gadolinium; gas chromatography; insects; liquid chromatography; magnetic resonance imaging; mecoprop; metabolites; monitoring; perfluorocarbons; personal care products; plasticizers; reporter genes; solid phase extraction; sucralose; sulfamethoxazole; surveys; tandem mass spectrometry; telmisartan; trimethoprim; wastewater; wastewater treatment; yeasts
- ... In the year 2010, effluents from 90 European wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) were analyzed for 156 polar organic chemical contaminants. The analyses were complemented by effect-based monitoring approaches aiming at estrogenicity and dioxin-like toxicity analyzed by in vitro reporter gene bioassays, and yeast and diatom culture acute toxicity optical bioassays. Analyses of organic substances we ...