Jump to Main Content
- XIE, KAI YUN, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Molecular plant pathology 2009 v.10 no.1 pp. 15-27
- Ralstonia solanacearum; Solanum tuberosum; abscisic acid; amino acids; calcium; complementary DNA; gene expression; genes; methyl jasmonate; phylogeny; plant response; polymerase chain reaction; potatoes; proteins; ruthenium; salicylic acid; scanning electron microscopy; signal peptide
- ... Although nonspecific lipid transfer proteins (nsLTPs) are widely expressed during plant defence responses to pathogens, their functions and regulation are not fully understood. In this article, we report the isolation of a cDNA for the new nsLTP, StLTPa7, from cultivated potato (Solanum tuberosum) infected with Ralstonia solanacearum. The cDNA was predicted to encode a type 1 nsLTP containing an N ...
- Xie, Kai-Bin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2010 v.85 no.4 pp. 323-328
- Ginkgo biloba; biotechnology; carotenoids; chlorophyll; cultivars; electron transfer; females; granules; horticulture; leaf development; leaves; photosynthesis; starch granules; temperature; thylakoids; trees; ultrastructure; China
- ... Changes in chlorophyll fluorescence, leaf biochemistry, and ultra-structure were studied in 10-year-old female ginkgo trees (Ginkgo biloba L.) cvs. Dafozhi and Qixingguo, from April to October in Jiangdu, Jiangsu Province, P. R. China. The maximum quantum efficiency (Fv / Fm) of PS II and the potential photosynthetic capacity (Fv / Fo) of PS II peaked in June and July, then declined. Changes in ...
- Xie, Kai-Lin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2011 v.165 no.2 pp. 416-425
- Escherichia coli; acetates; feeding methods; fructose-bisphosphate aldolase; glucose; lactose; recombinant proteins; specific growth rate
- ... The production of a thermophilic 2-deoxyribose-5-phosphate aldolases (DERA) in Escherichia coli BL21 under continuous lactose induction strategy was investigated. The process was combined with the exponential feeding method, controlling the feeding rate to maintain the specific growth rate at 0.15 h−1. The results indicate that the lactose concentration in the feed medium affected directly the exp ...