Jump to Main Content
- YAO, JIN YAN, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular ecology notes 2007 v.7 no.1 pp. 57-59
- Ficus racemosa; figs; genomic libraries; loci; microsatellite repeats; Australia
- ... We developed 11 polymorphic microsatellite loci each for the figs Ficus (Sycomorus) racemosa and Ficus (Urostigma) rubiginosa from AG- and TG-enriched genomic libraries. These 22 loci were investigated for cross-species amplification and polymorphism in 17-21 F. racemosa and 16-24 F. rubiginosa individuals from Townsville, Australia. Observed heterozygosities range from 0.12 to 0.90 in F. racemosa ...
- Yao, Jin-Yan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2007 v.104 no.46 pp. 18175-18180
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; epithelial cells; mice; ontogeny; phenotype; thymocytes
- ... The newly generated single-positive (SP) thymocytes undergo further maturation in the thymic medulla before their emigration to the periphery. The present study was undertaken to validate a developmental program we proposed for CD4SP medullary thymocytes and to explore the mechanisms regulating this process. During mouse ontogeny, the emergence of different subsets of CD4SP thymocytes followed a s ...
- PubMed Central: