Jump to Main Content
- Omer, E.A.
- Journal of plant nutrition 1999 v.22 no.1 pp. 103-114
- Origanum, etc ; height; plant characteristics; ammonium sulfate; sandy soils; essential oils; biosynthesis; alcohols; container-grown plants; application technology; plant cuttings; chemical constituents of plants; biomass production; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The response of Egyptian oregano (Origanum syriacum L. var. aegyptiacum Tackh) ...
- Baser, K.H.C.; Ozek, T.; Tumen, G.; Sezik, E.
- The Journal of essential oil research 1993 v.5 no.6 pp. 619-623
- Origanum, etc ; essential oils; chemical composition; thymol; chemical constituents of plants; genotype; species differences; Turkey (country); Show all 8 Subjects
- ... In Turkey Origanum is represented by 23 species comprising 31 taxa. ...
... Commercially important Origanum species include O.onites,O.majorana, O.minutiflorum, O. ...
... vulgare and O. syriacum. These species are annually exported in quantities exceeding ...
- Abou-Jawdah, Y.; Sobh, H.; Salameh, A.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2002 v.50 no.11 pp. 3208-3213
- hydrocarbons; petroleum; wild plants; plant extracts; methanol; antifungal properties; plant pathogenic fungi; spore germination; mycelium; Lebanon
- ... methanolic extracts. Wild marjoram (Origanum syriacum) PE extract showed the highest and ...
... as a test organism showed that O. syriacum PE extracts contained three inhibition ...