Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Bin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- FEBS journal 2007 v.274 no.18 pp. 4752-4765
- binding sites; caspase-7; caspase-8; cell death; crystal structure; drugs; proteins; substrate specificity
- ... Many protein substrates of caspases are cleaved at noncanonical sites in comparison to the recognition motifs reported for the three caspase subgroups. To provide insight into the specificity and aid in the design of drugs to control cell death, crystal structures of caspase-7 were determined in complexes with six peptide analogs (Ac-DMQD-Cho, Ac-DQMD-Cho, Ac-DNLD-Cho, Ac-IEPD-Cho, Ac-ESMD-Cho, Ac ...
- Fang, Bin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2006 v.386 no.7-8 pp. 2117-2122
- gold; detection limit; urine; uric acid; humans; electrodes; electrochemistry; pH; phosphates; adsorption; oxidation; ascorbic acid
- ... Self-assembled monolayers (SAMS) of chemisorbed thioglycollate on a gold electrode surface have been used as a base interface for the electrostatic adsorption of ferrocenium ion. Electrochemical impedance spectra (EIS) and cyclic voltammetry (CV) were used to evaluate the electrochemical properties of the supramolecular film. The bare gold electrode failed to distinguish the oxidation peaks of asc ...