Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Precision agriculture 2007 v.8 no.4-5 pp. 187-197
- Puccinia striiformis; Triticum aestivum; canopy; disease detection; equations; hyperspectral imagery; image analysis; reflectance; stripe rust; winter wheat
- ... The aim of this study was to evaluate the accuracy of the spectro-optical, photochemical reflectance index (PRI) for quantifying the disease index (DI) of yellow rust (Biotroph Puccinia striiformis) in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.), and its applicability in the detection of the disease using hyperspectral imagery. Over two successive seasons, canopy reflectance spectra and disease index (DI) were m ...
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 48 Authors
- BMC ecology 2016 v.16 no.Supplement 2 pp. 50
- Caragana; Cunninghamia lanceolata; Helianthus tuberosus; Holothuroidea; alpine plants; biodiversity; cadmium; coal; coral bleaching; dry matter partitioning; ecological function; habitats; harvest date; humans; hydrogen sulfide; islands; methane; microbial communities; nitrogen; osmotic pressure; physicochemical properties; phytoplankton; sediments; social responsibility; soil; soil microorganisms; summer; understory; vegetation; wetlands; China
- ... TABLE OF CONTENTS: 01 The eco-toxicological effects of cadmium stress on five ornamental plantsZhouli Liu, Wei Chen, Xingyuan He, Shuai Yu, Weihang Ding02 Study on the formation and release mechanisms of hydrogen sulfide in Longtan coal mineJianjun Liu, Yuliang Wu, Kaixiang Fan03 Coral bleaching in the North Reef of China’s Xisha Islands in 2014Yuanchao Li, Xinqing Zheng, Shiquan Chen, Haiqun Xie0 ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Jihua, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2007 v.26 no.8 pp. 1413-1420
- Cynodon dactylon; Cynodon transvaalensis; callus; drought tolerance; electrolytes; irrigation; physiological response; potassium; proline; salinity; salt stress; salt tolerance; sodium; sodium chloride; triploidy; water content; water stress
- ... A protocol was established for in vitro selection of salinity tolerant somaclonal variations from suspension cultured calli of triploid bermudagrass cv. TifEagle. To induce somaclonal variations the calli were subcultured for 18 months and were then subject to three-round selections for salt-tolerant calli by placing on solid medium containing 0.3 M NaCl for 10 days followed by a recovery for 2 we ...