Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The new phytologist 2012 v.193 no.1 pp. 81-95
- Arabidopsis thaliana; bacteria; carbon; cell death; chloroplasts; chlorosis; death; gene fusion; leaves; membrane permeability; membrane proteins; mutants; mutation; operon; phosphates; photophase; roots; senescence; starch; sucrose; yeasts
- ... • A protein encoded by At1g32080 was consistently identified in proteomic studies of Arabidopsis chloroplast envelope membranes, but its function remained unclear. The protein, designated AtLrgB, may have evolved from a gene fusion of lrgA and lrgB. In bacteria, two homologous operons, lrgAB and cidAB, participate in an emerging mechanism to control cell death and lysis. • We aim to characterize A ...
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Life sciences 2013 v.93 no.12-14 pp. 429-434
- antipsychotics; cell differentiation; genes; haloperidol; myelin sheath; pathogenesis; pathophysiology; patients; schizophrenia; stem cells; transcription factors
- ... AIMS: Oligodendrocyte/myelin abnormalities may be an important component of the pathogenesis found in schizophrenia. The aim of this current study was to examine the possible effects of the antipsychotic drugs (APDs) haloperidol (HAL), olanzapine (OLA), and quetiapine (QUE) on the development of oligodendroglial lineage cells. MAIN METHODS: CG4 cells, an oligodendrocyte progenitor cell line, were ...
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 2010 v.61 no.2 pp. 551-561
- Arabidopsis; Phyllostachys violascens; amino acids; bamboo shoots; bamboos; buds; crops; florets; gene expression; genes; grasses; in situ hybridization; leaves; metabolism; rhizomes; rice; shoots
- ... Bamboo (Phyllostachys praecox) is one of the largest members of the grass family Poaceae, and is one of the most economically important crops in Asia. However, complete knowledge of bamboo development and its molecular mechanisms is still lacking. In the present study, the differences in anatomical structure among rhizome buds, rhizome shoots, and bamboo shoots were compared, and several genes rel ...
- PubMed Central: