Jump to Main Content
- Barron, C.N.; Saunders, L.Z.
- larva migrans, etc ; Toxocara canis; adults; brain; digestion; dogs; granuloma; humans; intestines; kidneys; larvae; liver; lungs; lymph nodes; myocardium; pancreas; retina; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); skeletal muscle; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... It has been known that in the course of their migration, Toxocara canis larvae wander widely through various tissues of the dog. It has also been known, from experimental infections, that some of these larvae are arrested in the course of their migration and remain in visceral tissues unable to either develop or proceed further. These facts were established from digestion experiments, and the effe ...
- Moriello, K.A.
- Animal health research reviews 2003 v.4 no.2 pp. 157-168
- larva migrans, etc ; tick-borne diseases; ticks; bacterial infections; zoonoses; viral diseases of animals and humans; cats; dog diseases; dogs; skin diseases; disease transmission; animal pathogens; insect vectors; mites; Siphonaptera; cat diseases; pets; mycoses; protozoal infections; lice infestations; Show all 20 Subjects