Jump to Main Content
- Jones, J.W.
- Agronomy journal 1933 v.25 no.9 pp. 578-583
- crop-weed competition, etc ; height; plant characteristics; Oryza sativa; Echinochloa crus-galli; submergence; crop yield; stems; sowing date; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The locally known "white" barnyard grasses that have large seeds emerged each year through 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 inches of water with similar stands. The time required for the seedlings to emerge varied with the depth of water. Deep water delayed emergence and reduced the growth of white barnyard grass plants, but did not control them. The stands of common barnyard grasses on land continuously submer ...
- Liebman, Matt; Davis, Adam S.
- crop-weed competition, etc ; organic production; weed control; crop rotation; cropping sequence; cover crops; intercropping; soil amendments; biological control; models; Show all 10 Subjects
- Culpepper, A. Stanley; Webster, Theodore M.; Sosnoskie, Lynn M.; York, Alan C.
- crop-weed competition, etc ; Amaranthus palmeri; herbicide resistance; glyphosate; herbicide-resistant weeds; crop yield; pesticide application; weed control; plant competition; United States; Show all 10 Subjects
- Anderson, Randy L.
- crop-weed competition, etc ; weed control; weeds; integrated weed management; plant density; crop rotation; no-tillage; biological resistance; herbicides; pesticide application; semiarid zones; United States; Show all 12 Subjects