Jump to Main Content
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2008 v.69 no.14 pp. 2621-2626
- Ascomycota; lactones; esters; phytochemicals; chemical structure; spectral analysis; medicinal properties; cytotoxicity; anticarcinogenic activity; Plasmodium falciparum; human health
- ... Nodulisporacid A (1) was isolated from a marine-derived fungus Nodulisporium sp. CRIF1, while vermelhotin (5) was obtained from an unidentified fungus CRI247-01 (a member of the Order Pleosporales). Both 1 and 5 occurred as equilibrium E/Z mixtures. Ester derivatives (2 and 3) and vermelhotin (5) showed cytotoxic activity against eleven cancer cell lines. Nodulisporacid A (1) and vermelhotin (5) e ...
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2011 v.72 no.8 pp. 816-820
- Aspergillus aculeatus; acids; esters; fungi; metabolites
- ... Three metabolites, pre-aurantiamine (1), (−)-9-hydroxyhexylitaconic acid (4) and (−)-9-hydroxyhexylitaconic acid-4-methyl ester (5), together with two known compounds, paraherquamide E (6) and secalonic acid D (7), were isolated from the marine-derived fungus, Aspergillus aculeatus. ...