Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Liping, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Plant breeding 2019 v.138 no.1 pp. 105-113
- Gossypium hirsutum; breeding; crop yield; environmental factors; genetic distance; genetic markers; heterosis; hybrids; lint cotton; microsatellite repeats; prediction; quantitative trait loci; seed cotton
- ... The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between heterosis and genetic distance in upland cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.). Heterosis in the different environments was evaluated and the relationship between heterosis and genetic distance (GD) was determined based on SSR markers for yield quantitative trait loci (QTL). Yields of seed cotton and lint showed a linear relationship wit ...
- Guo, Liping, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Talanta 2014 v.120 pp. 304-311
- ambient temperature; carbon; chemical reduction; detection limit; dispersibility; dopamine; electrodes; hydrogen peroxide; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; oxidation; porous media; transmission electron microscopy; water solubility
- ... Polydopamine (PDA)-coated ordered mesoporous carbons (OMCs) are easily prepared through one-step self-polymerization of dopamine on OMCs matrix at room temperature. Pt nanoparticles (NPs) are deposited on OMCs-PDA via a simple chemical reduction. The PDA layer helps to improve the water-solubility and dispersibility of OMCs, and plays a key role in the deposition of uniform and well-distributed Pt ...