Jump to Main Content
- Chen, De-Liang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chromatographia 2009 v.69 no.1-2 pp. 27-31
- acetonitrile; chromatography; formic acid; mass spectrometry; monitoring; rats; solid phase extraction
- ... A selective, sensitive, and accurate method has been developed and validated for the quantification of tangeretin in rat plasma. The application of LC-electrospray-ion trap mass spectrometry in full scan and multiple reactions monitoring modes were investigated. Following solid phase extraction using a hydrophilic–lipophilic balance cartridge, the analytes were separated on a C₁₈ column using an i ...
- Chen, De-Kun, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2011 v.4 no.1 pp. 294
- Saanen; Toxoplasma gondii; antibodies; blood serum; dairy goats; farms; hemagglutination; human diseases; meat; milk; pathogens; seroprevalence; surveys; toxoplasmosis; China
- ... BACKGROUND: Toxoplasma gondii is an important zoonotic pathogen causing significant human and animal health problems. Infection in dairy goats not only results in significant reproductive losses, but also represents an important source of human infection due to consumption of infected meat and milk. In the present study we report for the first time seroprevalence of T. gondii infection in Guanzhon ...
- PubMed Central: