Jump to Main Content
- Dong, Shuanglin, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Aquaculture research 2006 v.37 no.13 pp. 1327-1333
- Holothuroidea; animal growth; diurnal variation; oxygen consumption; prediction; water temperature
- ... The effects of thermal amplitudes of diel fluctuating temperature on growth and oxygen consumption of the juvenile sea cucumber Apostichopus japonicus (Selenka) were studied at the average temperatures of 15 and 18°C with three diel different fluctuating amplitudes of ±2, ±4 and ±6°C. The optimum thermal amplitudes for growth of the juvenile sea cucumber at the sizes of this experiment, at average ...
- Shuanglin, Dong, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chinese journal of oceanology and limnology 2006 v.24 no.2 pp. 147-153
- Alexandrium; acetone; algal blooms; bioassays; chloroform; fractionation; growth retardation; high performance liquid chromatography; methanol; microalgae
- ... Growth inhibition effect of different concentration of distilled water extract and four polar organic solvent (methanol, acetone, ether and chloroform) extracts of Ulva pertusa on three typical red tide microalgae (Heterosigma akashiwo, Alexandrium tamarense and Prorocentrum micans) were investigated. Liquid-liquid fractionation and HPLC analysis for methanol extract of U. pertusa were carried out ...