Jump to Main Content
- Jímenez, J., et al. Show all 42 Authors
- Journal of immunological methods 2011 v.371 no.1-2 pp. 170-173
- Western blotting; alkaline phosphatase; blood serum; cerebrospinal fluid; disease diagnosis; hospitals; immunoglobulin G; patients; sclerosis
- ... An early and accurate diagnosis of multiple sclerosis (MS) is very important, since it allows early treatment initiation, which reduces the activity of the disease. Oligoclonal IgG band (OCGB) detection is a good ancillary tool for MS diagnosis. However, it was argued that its usefulness was limited by the high interlaboratory variability. In the last years, different techniques for OCGB detection ...
- Garcia-Jimenez, J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- decline; fungal diseases of plants; vegetable crops; root rot; translocation (plant physiology); carbohydrate composition; plant cultural practices; crown rot; Cucurbitaceae; roots