Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Tian-xi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2014 v.49 no.20 pp. 7253-7262
- cell adhesion; contact angle; extracellular matrix; hydrophilicity; mixing; stem cells; tensile strength; tissue engineering
- ... For skin tissue engineering, an ideal scaffold should mimic the natural extracellular matrix of the native skin. In this study, we reported a novel elastic sub-micron fiber scaffold blending poly (ε-caprolactone-co-lactide) (PLCL) and Pluronic at different ratios by electrospinning. PLCL and Pluronic were co-electrospun with the ratio of 100/0, 99/1, 95/5, 90/10, 85/15, and 75/25. These scaffolds ...
- Liu, Tian-Xi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.3 pp. 209-216
- Monascus; cytotoxicity; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; rice
- ... Four new monacolin analogs, monacolin T (1), monacolin U (2) 6a-O-methyl-4,6-dihydromonacolin L (3), and 6a-O-ethyl-4,6-dihydromonacolin L (4) were isolated from the ethanolic extract of Monascus purpureus-fermented rice. Their structures were determined by a combination of 1D, 2D NMR experiments (¹H-¹HCOSY, HSQC, HMBC, and ROESY), and mass spectrometry. In vitro cytotoxic assay, all compounds wer ...