Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: madar?
- Madjar, Jean-Jacques, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2011 v.74 no.2 pp. 167-185
- chickens; databases; gels; humans; liver; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; rats; ribosomal proteins; trypsin
- ... To identify the exact spot position of human, rat and chicken ribosomal proteins (RP) separated by two-dimensional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (2-DE), a 2-DE system was designed to separate RP with a pI>8.6 according to their charge in the first dimension and to their molecular mass in the second dimension. Individual proteins were excised from the gels and identified by mass spectrometry a ...
- Madjar, Jean-Jacques, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2007 v.28 no.16 pp. 2843-2852
- RNA editing; adenosine; brain; complementary DNA; electrophoresis; fluorescence; messenger RNA; mice; nucleotides; serotonin; single-stranded DNA
- ... A new method has been developed allowing the identification and relative quantification of different forms of mRNA after RNA editing. This method was applied to the serotonin 2c receptor mRNA that potentially exhibits 32 different forms after adenosine to inosine editing at five different sites located in a row of 13 nucleotides. CE was used to characterize fluorescently labeled ssDNA molecules on ...