Jump to Main Content
- Hyvärinen, T., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The journal of small animal practice 2016 v.57 no.2 pp. 96-99
- adolescence; dogs; elbows; lameness; questionnaires; radiography; screening; terriers
- ... OBJECTIVES: Aims of this study were to radiographically evaluate elbow congruity and to explore associations between elbow incongruity and lameness in Skye terriers. METHODS: Mediolateral, 90°‐flexed, elbow joint radiographs were obtained for 45 Skye terriers. Elbow joint incongruity was graded mild, moderate or severe by measuring the width of the humeroulnar joint space. A questionnaire provided ...
- Hyvärinen, T., et al. Show all 31 Authors
- Global change biology 2015 v.21 no.12 pp. 4673-4684
- absorption; carbon dioxide; chlorophyll; field experimentation; fluorescence; functional status; image analysis; monitoring; photosynthesis; photosynthetically active radiation; plant stress; prediction; reflectance; remote sensing; seasonal variation; spectral analysis; spectrometers; spectroscopy; uncertainty; vegetation types
- ... Variations in photosynthesis still cause substantial uncertainties in predicting photosynthetic CO₂ uptake rates and monitoring plant stress. Changes in actual photosynthesis that are not related to greenness of vegetation are difficult to measure by reflectance based optical remote sensing techniques. Several activities are underway to evaluate the sun‐induced fluorescence signal on the ground an ...