Jump to Main Content
- Li, Zhentong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemosphere 2013 v.93 pp. 1247-1257
- additives; composting; food waste; ingredients; laboratory experimentation; models; operating costs; organic matter; prediction; process control; researchers; screening; soil structure
- ... Composting has been used as a method to dispose food waste (FW) and recycle organic matter to improve soil structure and fertility. Considering the significance of composting in FW treatment, many researchers have paid their attention on how to improve FW composting efficiency, reduce operating cost, and mitigate the associated environmental damage. This review focuses on the overall studies of FW ...
- Li, Zhentong, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2019 v.93 pp. 99-107
- Betanodavirus; Epinephelus; adhesion; antibodies; cytotoxicity; disease control; fish farms; gene expression regulation; genetic markers; grouper; kidneys; liver; major histocompatibility complex; microsatellite repeats; necrosis; pathogenesis; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; screening; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); spleen; tissues; transcriptome; transcriptomics; unigenes
- ... Epinephelus moara is an economically important fish in Southeast Asian countries but is suffering from nervous necrosis virus (NNV) infection. A deeper understanding of the host-NNV interaction mechanisms makes sense for disease control, however, at present, the pathogenesis of natural NNV infection and the resistance mechanism in host remains poorly understood. In this study, asymptomatic and dis ...