Jump to Main Content
- Poupeau, Franck, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Regional environmental change 2019 v.19 no.2 pp. 501-513
- case studies; citizen participation; correspondence analysis; environmental law; environmental protection; lifestyle; mining; natural resources conservation; politics; professionals; stakeholders; Arizona
- ... Based on the case study of the Rosemont mine project in Southern Arizona, this paper explores the links between environmental regulations—the public response—and sustainable mining—the private response for balancing growth and environmental conservation. Since the 1990s, public participation in environmental issues has been promoted and is at the core of both public and private responses to enviro ...
- Poupeau, Franck, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Water international 2017 v.42 no.1 pp. 73-91
- case studies; cities; cooperatives; interviews; models; pipes; questionnaires; sanitation; water management; water supply; Bolivia; Latin America
- ... The development of water supply and sanitation networks in the cities of Latin America have mostly followed European models, with city-wide systems providing water through a network of pipes controlled by a single operator. This article explores alternatives to this system through a case study of La Paz and El Alto in Bolivia, where many families get their water from cooperatives. The objectives o ...