Jump to Main Content
- Tasan, Mehmet, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2014 v.186 no.8 pp. 5077-5088
- clay; correlation; equations; field capacity; irrigation; new combination; physical properties; prediction; reflectance; sand; silt; soil sampling; spectroscopy; wavelengths; wilting point
- ... In this study, we examined the ability of reflectance spectroscopy to predict some of the most important soil parameters for irrigation such as field capacity (FC), wilting point (WP), clay, sand, and silt content. FC and WP were determined for 305 soil samples. In addition to these soil analyses, clay, silt, and sand contents of 145 soil samples were detected. Raw spectral reflectance (raw) of th ...
- Tasan, Mehmet, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2017 v.226 pp. 398-405
- Capsicum annuum; crops; equations; evapotranspiration; fruit quality; income; irrigation rates; microirrigation; soil water; soil water balance; statistical analysis; water use efficiency; Turkey (country)
- ... This study examined the effects of different water management strategies on red pepper (Capsicum annuum L. cv. Kapija) crop evapotranspiration (ETc), yield and fruit quality. The study was conducted in the Bafra Plains in Northern Turkey over a two-year period (2010–2011). Three irrigation treatments [1 full (S1) and 2 deficit (70%-S2, 40%-S3)] and 1 rainfed treatment (S4) were applied. Soil water ...