Jump to Main Content
- Yao, Anning, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of Controlled Release 2016 v.226 pp. 229-237
- antibodies; cell adhesion; drugs; endothelial cells; engineering; humans; laboratory animals; ligands; models; nanocarriers; pathophysiology; rats; transmembrane proteins
- ... Endothelial cells (EC) represent an important target for pharmacologic intervention, given their central role in a wide variety of human pathophysiologic processes. Studies in lab animal species have established that conjugation of drugs and carriers with antibodies directed to surface targets like the Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (PECAM-1, a highly expressed endothelial transmemb ...
- PubMed Central:
- Yao, Anning, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biomaterials 2012 v.33 no.11 pp. 3093-3106
- adhesion; cell viability; chemokines; chitosan; hydrocolloids; integrins; myocardial infarction; myocardium; rats; reactive oxygen species; stem cells
- ... One challenge of cellular cardiomyoplasty for myocardial infarction (MI) is how to improve MI microenvironment to facilitate stem cell engraftment, survival and homing for myocardial repair. The application of injectable hydrogels is an effective strategy. However, it has not been thoroughly investigated on the role of the injectable scaffolds, in improving MI microenvironment, providing space and ...