Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Tiegang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Ecological engineering 2019 v.133 pp. 148-159
- Ctenopharyngodon idella; fish; fish behavior; fish ladders; fluid mechanics; juveniles; migratory behavior; models; rivers
- ... Flow patterns (FPs) are different due to different fishway structures and different boundary conditions in a river. FPs can greatly affect fish passage efficiency along the entire fishway. In this study, experimental hydraulic modelling is combined with the study of fish behavior in a physical model of a vertical slot fishway (VSF) with different slot positions and varying pool lateral baffle leng ...
- Zheng, Tiegang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biosystems engineering 2015 v.133 pp. 116-127
- correlation; equations; filters; filtration; microirrigation; particle size distribution; pipes; prediction; regression analysis; sand; tap water; viscosity
- ... Two equations for computing head loss in self-cleaning screen filter when using tap water and sand water mixture were developed using dimensional analysis. The parameters influencing head losses were considered to be eleven parameters representing the filter properties; filtration level, total filtration surface, flow rate, concentration of total sand, filtration time, inside diameter of the inlet ...