Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Huawu; Li, Xiao-Yan; Li, Jing; Jiang, Zhiyun; Chen, Huiying; Ma, Yujun; Huang, Yongmei
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.10 pp. 914
- Allium, etc ; Achnatherum; Heteropappus; Leymus chinensis; alpine plants; deuterium; ecosystems; evaporation; grasses; grasslands; growing season; herbs; isotopes; lakes; plant available water; watersheds; China; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau, particularly for deep-rooted grasses such as Achnatherum splendens in ...
... detect the potential water sources for A. splendens during two growing seasons of ...
... precipitation inputs. A. splendens depended largely on shallow soil water availability at ...
- Sasaki, T.; Okayasu, T.; Ohkuro, T.; Shirato, Y.; Jamsran, U.; Takeuchi, K.
- Journal of arid environments 2009 v.73 no.10 pp. 949-954
- rangelands; arid lands; semiarid zones; grazing intensity; plant communities; vegetation types; vegetation cover; fences; rain; climatic factors; Mongolia
- ... and Achnatherum splendens, respectively) to compare the effects of fencing and ...
... repeated-measures analysis separately on two community types (dominated by Allium polyrrhizum ...
... fence x year interaction for grass cover in the Allium type (but not the Achnatherum ...