Jump to Main Content
- Anhäuser, Lea, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.5 pp. 449-451
- DNA; S-adenosylmethionine; chemical reactions; methyltransferases; moieties
- ... Methyltransferases are powerful tools for site-specific transfer of non-natural functional groups from synthetic analogs of their cosubstrate S-adenosyl-l-methionine (AdoMet). We present a new class of AdoMet analogs containing photo-caging (PC) groups in their side chain, enzymatic transfer of PC groups by a promiscuous DNA MTase as well as light-triggered removal from the target DNA. This strate ...
- Anhäuser, Lea, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Current opinion in biotechnology 2017 v.48 pp. 69-76
- RNA; chemical reactions; enzymes
- ... RNA molecules can play diverse roles in the cell owing to their secondary structure dynamics and various binding modes. Studying localization and dynamics of RNA in vitro or in cells requires tagging with suitable reporter molecules—fluorophores being the most prominent ones. Enzymatic RNA labeling approaches are currently emerging as valuable alternatives to purely chemical synthesis and to bindi ...