Jump to Main Content
- Goh Tian Wei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.13 pp. 4762-4768
- carbon nanotubes; catalysts; fuel cells; hydroxyl radicals; methanol; methodology; nanoparticles; oxidation; porous media; prediction; silica; temperature; zinc
- ... Atomically ordered intermetallic nanoparticles (iNPs) have sparked considerable interest in fuel cell applications by virtue of their exceptional electronic and structural properties. However, the synthesis of small iNPs in a controllable manner remains a formidable challenge because of the high temperature generally required in the formation of intermetallic phases. Here we report a general metho ...
- Goh Tian Wei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2014 v.118 no.49 pp. 14168-14176
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; X-ray absorption spectroscopy; absorption; adsorption; aqueous solutions; coordination polymers; ions; ligands; nitrogen dioxide; platinum
- ... The interaction of guest Pt(II) ions with UiO-66–X (X = NH₂, H, NO₂, OMe, F) series metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) in aqueous solution was investigated using in situ X-ray absorption spectroscopy. All of these MOFs were found to be able to coordinate with Pt(II) ions. The Pt(II) ions in UiO-66–X MOFs generally coordinate with 1.6–2.4 Cl and 1.4–2.4 N or O atoms. We also studied the time evolution ...