Jump to Main Content
- Ianni, A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2019 v.102 no.2 pp. 1025-1032
- Vitis vinifera; agroindustrial byproducts; antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; cheeses; cows; dairy industry; diet; fatty acid composition; functional foods; grape pomace; grapes; linoleic acid; lipolysis; markets; milk; polyphenols; proteolysis; sensory evaluation; vaccenic acid; volatile compounds
- ... The aim of the present work was to explore the chemical-sensorial characteristics and aromatic profile of caciotta cheese obtained from Friesian cows fed a diet enriched with grape pomace obtained from red grape (Vitis vinifera L.). Dietary enrichment with grape pomace influenced the production of caciotta cheeses in interesting ways from a compositional point of view, as cheese samples were rich ...
- Ianni, A., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2010 no.881 pp. 1039-1042
- gardens; greenhouses; risk; vegetation
- ... The recovery, restoration and management of historical green spaces require an integrated approach among different professional areas. The multidisciplinary approach provides new insights into the conservation value of restored and remnant vegetation according to the historical evolution of the garden, taking into account the prospects for proper maintaining and management. The study of vegetal re ...