Jump to Main Content
- Lei, Teng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Virology journal 2019 v.16 no.1 pp. 32
- Bemisia tabaci; Papaya leaf curl China virus; Tomato yellow leaf curl virus; cell cycle; integrins; laminin; plant viruses; proteasome endopeptidase complex; protein synthesis; proteomics; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; viruses
- ... BACKGROUND: Viruses in the genus Begomovirus (Family Geminiviridae) include many important economic plant viruses transmitted by whiteflies of the Bemisia tabaci species complex. In general, different begomoviruses may be acquired and transmitted by the same whitefly species with different efficiencies. For example, the species Mediterranean (MED) in this whitefly species complex transmits tomato ...
- Lei, Teng, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.34 pp. 11678-11681
- alloys; anisotropy; electrochemistry; fuel cells; nickel
- ... Platinum-based alloys are known to demonstrate advanced properties in electrochemical reactions that are relevant for proton exchange membrane fuel cells and electrolyzers. Further development of Pt alloy electrocatalysts relies on the design of architectures with highly active surfaces and optimized utilization of the expensive element, Pt. Here, we show that the three-dimensional Pt anisotropy o ...