Jump to Main Content
- Molaison, Elaine F., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Journal of child nutrition & management 2014 v.38 no.2
- adults; analysis of variance; arsenic; behavior change; child care; child care centers; child nutrition; childhood obesity; children; color; education programs; foods; health services; nutritionists; parent education; physical activity; surveys; Mississippi
- ... Purpose/Objectives The purpose of this research was to determine the level of implementation and perceived value in creating knowledge and behavior change from the Color Me Healthy (CMH) training program in child care centers, family day care homes, or Head Start facilities throughout Mississippi. Methods A two-phase survey was used to initially assess participants’ perception of a standardized CM ...
- Molaison, Elaine F., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Health education & behavior 2015 v.42 no.1 pp. 84-91
- African Americans; adults; body mass index; diastolic blood pressure; fat body; hypertension; lifestyle; linear models; low density lipoprotein; multivariate analysis; physical activity; prediction; risk factors; Southeastern United States
- ... The objective of this secondary analysis was to evaluate the utility of several participant adherence indicators for predicting changes in clinical, anthropometric, dietary, fitness, and physical activity (PA) outcomes in a lifestyle intervention, HUB City Steps, conducted in a southern, African American cohort in 2010. HUB City Steps was a 6-month, community-engaged, multi-component, non-controll ...
- PubMed Central: