Jump to Main Content
- Raj Mohan, S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2015 v.53 no.20 pp. 1431-1439
- Raman spectroscopy; chloroform; photoluminescence; polymers; solvents; toluene
- ... Charge transport properties in thin films of Poly(2‐methoxy‐5‐(3′,7′‐dimethyloctyloxy)‐1,4‐phenylenevinylene) (MDMO PPV) cast using either chloroform (CF), toluene (TOL), or chlorobenzene (CB) as solvent were investigated. Hole mobility (μ) in these thin films measured using time‐of‐flight transient photoconductivity showed an increasing trend with respect to the solvent used in the same order, th ...
- Raj Mohan, S., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.3 pp. 137-141
- Monte Carlo method; electric field; model validation; models; polymers; temperature
- ... A model for simulating the charge transport properties of semicrystalline polymer (SCrP) using Monte Carlo simulation is reinvented. The model is validated by reproducing the experimentally observed field and temperature dependence of mobility in Poly(3‐hexylthiophene‐2,5‐diyl) (P3HT) thin films. This study also provides a new physical insight to the origin of much debated negative field dependenc ...