Jump to Main Content
- Sabory, Najib Rahman, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.233 pp. 880-892
- air pollution; energy; engineering; global warming; groundwater; hiring; models; municipal solid waste; planning; renewable energy sources; researchers; soil; students; water pollution
- ... Even now, contemplation of an exhaustive roadmap to consider all aspects of well-management and efficient-conversion of MSW to sustainable energy in the 21st century has remained a central issue. Whereas, its generalizability in term of soil and underground water contamination, air pollution, and combating global warming is renowned a complex and problematic endeavor. The study presents a critical ...
- Sabory, Najib Rahman, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Renewable energy 2017 v.113 pp. 1276-1287
- basins; electricity; electricity generation; irrigation; politics; rivers; socioeconomic development; sustainable development; water potential; water power; Afghanistan
- ... This paper presents the historical developments (since 1893) and opportunities for the future direction of water resources and hydropower in Afghanistan. The importance of water resources for hydropower energy production and irrigation, to ensure national security and prosperous socioeconomic development, is also addressed. At present, Afghanistan relies heavily on electricity imported from neighb ...