Jump to Main Content
- Saeedi Garakani, Sadaf, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.126 pp. 193-208
- biocompatible materials; biodegradability; crosslinking; dexamethasone; drug delivery systems; hyaluronic acid; hydrogels; mixing; nanoparticles; polymerization; sodium phosphate; tissue engineering
- ... Injectable hydrogels and biodegradable nanoparticles are using in tissue engineering applications and drug delivery systems. To improve physiochemical properties of biomaterials and to develop their applications, hybrid systems consist of hydrogels, and biodegradable nanoparticles were synthesized. In this study, hybrid systems based on double crosslinked hyaluronic acid and PLGA/Dexamethasone sod ...
- Saeedi Garakani, Sadaf, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.139 pp. 1168-1181
- adhesion; cartilage; cell culture; cytotoxicity; drugs; encapsulation; gelation; histology; hyaluronic acid; hydrogels; mechanical properties; melatonin; mesenchymal stromal cells; moieties; nanoparticles; polystyrenes; scanning electron microscopy; thermosensitivity; tissue culture; tissue engineering
- ... Novel injectable thermosensitive PNIPAM/hyaluronic acid hydrogels containing various amounts of chitosan-g-acrylic acid coated PLGA (ACH-PLGA) micro/nanoparticles were synthesized and designed to facilitate the regeneration of cartilage tissue. The ACH-PLGA particles were used in the hydrogels to play a triple role: first, the allyl groups on the chitosan-g-acrylic acid shell act as crosslinkers f ...