Jump to Main Content
- Salgado, Lilian Dalago, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.219 pp. 15-27
- Atherinella brasiliensis; adverse effects; anthropogenic activities; biomarkers; biomass; biotransformation; chronic exposure; climate; combustion; drugs; environmental quality; estuaries; fish; fossil fuels; genotoxicity; good hygiene practices; histopathology; humans; hydrodynamics; metals; multivariate analysis; oils; oxidative stress; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rain; seasonal variation; sediments; sewage; Brazil
- ... This study combined data of the concentrations of metals, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and pharmaceuticals and personal hygiene products (PPCPs) in the sediments and the biological responses of the Atherinella brasiliensis fish in two different sites and climate seasons in the Estuarine-Lagoon Complex of Iguape-Cananéia, Southeast Brazil. The presence of metals, PAHs, and PPCPs were obs ...
- Salgado, Lilian Dalago, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.667 pp. 371-383
- DNA; DNA damage; Geophagus brasiliensis; acetylcholinesterase; anthropogenic activities; antioxidants; autumn; bentazon; biomarkers; biotransformation; brain; dams (hydrology); enzyme activity; fish; gills; glutathione peroxidase; glutathione transferase; glyphosate; histopathology; indigenous species; irrigation; liver; muscles; mutagens; oxidative stress; plantations; public health; public water supply; rain; rice; risk; rivers; seasonal variation; sediments; spring; superoxide dismutase; tissues; water quality; watersheds; xenobiotics; Brazil
- ... This study aimed to assess the water quality of the Perequê River, Porto Belo, Santa Catarina, Brazil, through a biomarker approach in the native fish species Geophagus brasiliensis, and the sediment chemical quantification of the herbicides glyphosate and bentazone used in irrigated rice plantations. This river is used for the public water supply of two municipalities. The first sampling (S1) was ...