Jump to Main Content
- Yi, Shasha, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.21 pp. 10591-10598
- active sites; durability; hydrogen; hydrogen production; nanoparticles; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photoluminescence; titanium dioxide
- ... In the development of photocatalytic hydrogen (H₂) production, designing and optimizing photocatalyst nanostructures with efficient charge transfer and separation for catalytically active sites are still a great challenge. Herein, a well-controlled synthetic strategy is developed to prepare an Mo₂C/TiO₂ hetero-nanostructure, in which the TiO₂ 3D hierarchical configuration is loaded with highly dis ...
- Yi, Shasha, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013 v.5 no.10 pp. 4017-4020
- cobalt; nanomaterials; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photons; synergism
- ... Hybrid Pt–Co:ZnO nanostructure photocatalysts were prepared via a facile two-step synthetic strategy. SPS and TPV investigations demonstrate the existence of the synergetic effect between Pt and Co dopants. Such synergetic effect could make use of visible photons as well as facilitates the separation of photogenerated charges to prevent recombination, effectively prolongating the charges lifetime ...