Jump to Main Content
- Ölmez, Özge Tokul, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2019
- beaches; cities; coasts; marine resources; microplastics; summer; water pollution; wind; Turkey (country)
- ... This study aims to reveal microplastic pollution. It is the first to be conducted in the South Aegean Region and one of the limited numbers of such studies in Turkey. To this aim, in September 2018 microplastic particles (MP's) pollution was evaluated on the sandy beaches along the coastline of the Datça Peninsula (Southern Aegean coast of Turkey) located at the intersection of the Aegean and Medi ...
- Ölmez, Özge Tokul, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2018 v.123 pp. 442-453
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Euphorbia; cations; cell lines; chemometrics; cluster analysis; cytotoxicity; enzyme inhibition; fibroblasts; free radical scavengers; health promotion; hesperidin; ingredients; inhibitory concentration 50; leaves; lipid peroxidation; liquid chromatography; malic acid; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; principal component analysis; quinic acid; rutin; tandem mass spectrometry; tannins; urease; Turkey (country)
- ... The propose of this study is to investigate the chemical constituents of nine Euphorbia species; namely, E. aleppica, E. eriophora, E. macroclada, E. grisophylla, E. seguieriana subsp. seguieriana, E. craspedia, E. denticulata, E. falcata and E. fistulosa by LC–MS/MS as well as their antioxidant, anticholinesterase, tyrosinase inhibitory, urease inhibitory and cytotoxic activities. Among 59 extrac ...