Jump to Main Content
- Čelić, Mira, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.652 pp. 952-963
- acetaminophen; active ingredients; antihypertensive agents; aquatic organisms; bioaccumulation; clarithromycin; environmental impact; estuaries; prioritization; rivers; salicylic acid; seawater; sediments; sorption; surface water; toxicity; trimethoprim; wastewater; wastewater treatment; water pollution; Mediterranean Sea; Spain
- ... This study evaluated the occurrence and distribution of 81 pharmaceutically active compounds (PhACs) in the vulnerable area of the Ebro Delta region (Catalonia, Spain), to assess the environmental impact of wastewater treatment plants discharge to coastal environments. The occurrence of PhACs was followed along the wastewater-recipient water-sediment chain until they reach estuaries and the Medite ...
- Čelić, Mira, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2017 v.409 no.23 pp. 5427-5440
- diethylstilbestrol; estradiol; estriol; estrone; filtration; liquid chromatography; metabolites; methanol; pH; river water; rivers; sewage systems; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; wastewater
- ... An online ultra-high-performance-liquid chromatography-triple quadrupole tandem mass spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS) method for detection and quantification of natural and synthetic estrogens and their conjugates in aqueous matrices was developed. Target compounds include the natural estrogen estradiol (E2) and its main metabolites estrone (E1) and estriol (E3), the synthetic estrogens ethinylestradiol ...