Jump to Main Content
- Ślefarski, Rafał, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.121 pp. 716-725
- air; ammonia; benzene; combustion; flue gas; fuels; nickel; nitrogen; nitrogen oxides; oxygen; pyridines; soot; synthesis gas
- ... The paper presents the results of the research on the combustion process of syngas fuels containing high hydrocarbons and nitrogen compounds in the Zonal Volumetric Combustion (ZVC) technology. During the experiments the effectiveness of ZVC for syngas fuels with benzene and pyridine (as representatives of tar components and fuel bound nitrogen) as well as ammonia was studied.It has been shown tha ...
- Ślefarski, Rafał, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2015 v.92 pp. 3-12
- ammonia; biogas; carbon monoxide; chemical composition; combustion; hydrocarbons; nitrogen oxides; oxygen; synthesis gas; toxic substances; wastes
- ... The article presents the description and the result of the test of the innovative Zonal Volumetric Combustion (ZVC) technology, applying several primary methods for the reduction of toxic compounds (mainly NOX, CO and CXHY) produced during the combustion of gaseous fuels, also those of a low calorific value like syngas, biogas, and waste gas of a different chemical composition, in industrial combu ...