Jump to Main Content
- Špirović Trifunović, Bojana D., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Chemosphere 2020 v.252 pp. 126568
- acetamiprid; active ingredients; azoxystrobin; bioavailability; blueberries; boscalid; clothianidin; cyprodinil; digestion; digestive juices; digestive tract; field experimentation; fludioxonil; food matrix; human health; humans; in vitro digestion; in vitro studies; metabolites; pesticide residues; pyridaben; pyrimethanil; pyriproxyfen; risk assessment; Serbia
- ... The aim of this study was to investigate the bioaccessibility of pesticide residues in blueberries (commercial and sample from controlled field trial) from Serbia, involving the presence of a complex food matrix and to assess the potential risk to human health. The presence of nine active substances (azoxystrobin, boscalid, fludioxonil, cyprodinil, pyrimethanil, pyridaben, pyriproxyfen, acetamipri ...
- Špirović Trifunović, Bojana D., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of cereal science 2017 v.77 pp. 180-185
- corn; dietary recommendations; dietary supplements; fatty acid composition; hybrids; nutritive value; omega-3 fatty acids; pollen; polyunsaturated fatty acids
- ... The aim of this work was to identify and quantify fatty acids presented in pollen samples collected from six different Serbian maize hybrids by GC capillary method. Due to great importance of fatty acids as food component potential nutritional value of maize pollen as food supplement in human diet was determined. It has been shown that pollen is a great source of different fatty acids, especially ...