Jump to Main Content
- Abd El-Latif, M.M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.167 pp. 432-446
- azo dyes; chemical industry; decolorization; electrochemistry; electrocoagulation; half life; oxidants; oxidation; pH; reactive dyes; sodium chloride; textile mill effluents; wastewater
- ... This work deals with the studying the role of oxidizing agents through the comparative behavior of two anodic oxidation and electrocoagulation processes as a technological alternative for the decolorization of C.I Reactive Violet 2 dye. A typical mono azo dye is tested by using a new fixed bed batch self-gas stirred electrochemical cell. The optimum condition is obtained as current density = 79 A/ ...
- Abd El-latif, M.M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2016 v.43 pp. 26-39
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; catalysts; differential scanning calorimetry; hydrolysis; kinetics; mathematical models; nanoparticles; pH; photocatalysis; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; temperature; thermogravimetry; titanium; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Highly active mesoporous TiO2 of about 6nm crystal size and 280.7m²/g specific surface areas has been successfully synthesized via controlled hydrolysis of titanium butoxide at acidic medium. It was characterized by means of XRD (X-ray diffraction), SEM (scanning electron microscopy), TEM (transmission electron microscopy), FT-IR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy), TGA (thermogravimetric an ...