Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: abdul?
- Abdel-dayem, S. M., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of environmental science and technology 2018 v.15 no.8 pp. 1801-1814
- captan; chlorothalonil; fenarimol; ferbam; iprodione; isoprothiolane; mancozeb; metalaxyl; myclobutanil; pencycuron; thiophanate-methyl; tolclofos-methyl; toxicity; triadimefon; trifloxystrobin; Japan
- ... A review of Japan’s fungicide usage from the 1960s to recent times was conducted using data from the National Institute of Environmental Studies, Japan. A total of 16 commonly used fungicides were assessed and these are: captan, chlorothalonil, fenarimol, ferbam, fosetyl-Al, iprodione, isoprothiolane, mancozeb, mepronil, metalaxyl, myclobutanil, pencycuron, thiophanate-methyl, tolclofos-methyl, tr ...
- Abdel-Dayem, S., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Irrigation and drainage 2007 v.56 no.S1 pp. S205
- drainage; drainage systems; irrigated farming; agricultural research; subsurface drainage; Egypt; India; Pakistan
- ... To feed the growing world population, food production will have to double in the next 25 years. The majority of this increase will have to come from investments in improved irrigation and drainage practices in existing agricultural lands. Research plays an essential role in achieving these ambitious goals. This paper shows that applied research on drainage gives "value for money". The paper is bas ...
- Abdel Dayem, S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Irrigation and drainage systems 1995 v.9 no.3 pp. 239-258
- irrigated farming; irrigation; water management; drainage; simulation models; algorithms; field crops; crop rotation; crop yield; soil salinity; irrigation systems; drainage systems; arid lands; irrigation requirement; flooded conditions; irrigated conditions; Egypt