Jump to Main Content
- Abdelaziz, Amir, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.674 pp. 95-99
- calorimeters; calorimetry; crystallization; indium; liquid crystals; melting; melting point; polylactic acid; polypropylenes; temperature
- ... Fast scanning calorimetry (FSC) requires reliable temperature measurements and knowledge about the temperature distribution in the chip calorimeter sensor. Analysis of the melting temperature of indium placed at different positions on the sensor and thermo-optical analysis of the isotropization of 4,4′-octyloxy cyanobiphenyl (8OCB) liquid crystal allow estimation of the lateral temperature distrib ...
- Abdelaziz, Amir, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.673 pp. 78-91
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; activation energy; diphenylamine; stabilizers
- ... The effect of organic eutectic mixture of diphenylamine (DPA) and N-(2-methoxyethyl)-p-nitroaniline (MENA) with respect to its pure components on the stability of nitrocellulose (NC) has been investigated by means of stability tests and kinetic modeling. The prepared mixtures have been analyzed by FTIR, XRD, and DSC. The obtained results showed that the eutectic composition does not reveal any com ...