Jump to Main Content
- Abdoh, Hussein
- Economics letters 2019 v.174 pp. 31-34
- commodity markets; market competition
- ... This study examines the relationship between product market competition (measured by product similarities) and earnings exposure to common and specific production shocks, finding that higher product similarity lowers profit sensitivity to common productivity shocks, while increasing sensitivity to specific productivity shocks. ...
- Abdoh, Hussein, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.169 pp. 895-913
- clean energy; energy; markets; oils; risk; wavelet
- ... The production of clean energy is crucial for protecting the environment and satisfying the future demand for energy. However, the growth in clean energy production and consumption is influenced by the developments in the oil and the clean energy technology markets. Thus, it is crucial to study the association among these markets and this is the main objective of this research. Compared to the exi ...