Jump to Main Content
- Abdullah, S.N.A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant pathology 2009 v.58 no.6 pp. 1152-1160
- Catharanthus roseus; Cocos nucifera; Cynodon dactylon; Elaeis guineensis; Phytoplasma; coconuts; decline; genes; host plants; leaves; necrosis; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; phytoplasmal diseases; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal RNA; seedlings; Malaysia
- ... Coconut palm (Cocos nucifera), oil palm (Elaeis guineensis), Bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon) and Madagascar periwinkle (Catharanthus roseus) with symptoms indicative of phytoplasma disease were collected from different locations in Malaysia. PCR assays employing phytoplasma universal rRNA gene primers P1/P7 alone or P1/P7 followed by R16F2n/R16R2 detected phytoplasmas in eight out of 20 Malayan Re ...
- Abdullah, S.N.A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Plant production science 2005 v.8 no.3 pp. 288-297
- plantations; plant breeding; palm kernel oil; perennials; Elaeis guineensis; photosynthates; genetic improvement; phenology; farm management; vegetative propagation; vegetation cover; oil crops; crop yield; nutritive value; crop management; fruiting; artificial selection