Jump to Main Content
- Adebayo, Abdulrauf Rasheed, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Powder technology 2020 v.360 pp. 1157-1166
- barite; drilling; filter cake; filtration; glass; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; particle size distribution; perlite; powders
- ... There are many factors affecting the filtration of drilling fluid into the drilled formation. The adverse impact of the filtration on the well productivity calls for concerted research effort towards developing promising solutions to minimize the volume of mud filtration and solid invasion. This study investigates the potentials of perlite as a filtration control agent under high pressure conditio ...
- Adebayo, Abdulrauf Rasheed, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2012 v.113 pp. 213-227
- oil spills; sustainable development; sustainable technology; guidelines; environmental impact; Phoenix dactylifera; technology; Middle East
- ... As a result of the huge economic and environmental destruction from oil spills, studies have been directed at improving and deploying natural sorbents which are not only the least expensive but also the safest means of spill control. This research reviews the limitations and environmental impact of existing cleanup methods. It also justifies the need for concerted research effort on oil spill cont ...