Jump to Main Content
- Adhikary, Sadhana, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2019 v.231 pp. 11-17
- alleles; epidemiology; essential genes; loci; multilocus sequence typing; population structure; rodents
- ... The aim of the investigation was to develop a definitive typing system for Rodentibacter pneumotropicus. A total of 79 strains including the type strain of R. pneumotropicus, all associated with rodents were used to develop a multi-locus sequence typing scheme (MLST). Primers were designed for conserved regions of seven house-keeping genes (atpG, frdB, gdh, pgi, pmi, recA, zwf) and internal fragme ...
- Adhikary, Sadhana, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Laboratory animals 2017 v.51 no.6 pp. 613-621
- Pasteurella; abscess; disease outbreaks; laboratory animals; mastitis; mice; nose; phenotype; pulsed-field gel electrophoresis; vagina
- ... The aim of this study was to document the pathogenic role of biovar Heyl of [Pasteurella] pneumotropica in mouse colonies. Fifty-three isolates associated with mastitis and orbital, cutaneous and vaginal abscesses as well as isolates from the nose and vagina of healthy mice were investigated. According to phenotypic characteristics and rpoB sequencing, the isolates were identified as [P.] pneumotr ...