Jump to Main Content
- Adnan, Nihad, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2019 v.18 pp. 101029
- Debaryomyces hansenii; Phoenix dactylifera; Pichia kudriavzevii; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; ammonium sulfate; bioethanol; carbon; ethanol; ethanol production; genetic analysis; juices; mutants; pH; ribosomal DNA; sap; temperature; xylose; yeasts; Bangladesh
- ... Four yeasts were isolated from Khejurer Rosh [an overnight natural fermented date palm (Phoenix dactylifera) juice/sap] at low temperature (∼5–15 °C) to produce bioethanol. Cultural, morphological, physiological, biochemical and genetic analysis were carried out under various physiological conditions. All 4-strains (Dj-1, Dj-2, Dj-3, and Dj-4) could produce bioethanol and their production rates we ...
- Adnan, Nihad, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biomaterials 2014 v.35 no.6 pp. 1797-1806
- alpha catenin; cadherins; embryonic stem cells; extracellular matrix; forces; guanosinetriphosphatase; phenotype; phosphorylation
- ... Mechanical forces have been shown to affect stem cell behavior in a large array of ways. However, our understanding of how these mechanical cues may regulate the behavior of embryonic stem cells (ESCs) remains in its infancy. Here, we aim to clarify the effect of cell scattering on the regulation of Rho family GTPases Rac1 and RhoA as well as paxillin. Allowing ESCs to spread and scatter on a synt ...