Jump to Main Content
- Ahmadi, Shiva, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.11 pp. 6594-6600
- algorithms; automation; databases; detergents; polyethylene glycol; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG) is one of the most common polymer contaminations in mass spectrometry (MS) samples. At present, the detection of PEG and other polymers relies largely on manual inspection of raw data, which is laborious and frequently difficult due to sample complexity and retention characteristics of polymer species in reversed-phase chromatography. We developed a new strategy for the ...
- Ahmadi, Shiva, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2017 v.111 pp. 193-197
- Lactococcus lactis; Western blotting; acridine orange; amino acids; apoptosis; cell viability; colorectal neoplasms; dose response; ethidium; fermentation; genes; messenger RNA; neoplasm cells; nisin; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; staining
- ... Nisin is a polycyclic peptide containing 34 amino acids produced by Lactococcus lactis during fermentation. Recently, researchers considered nisin as an anticancer peptide. Herein, the authors aim to evaluate the nisin effects on the apoptosis stimulation in the colon cancer cell line. The SW480 cells were exposed to discrepant concentrations of nisin and the cell viability as well as the expressi ...