Jump to Main Content
- Ahn, Youngjoon, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.213 pp. 569-576
- cotton; electric generators; electric potential; electrodes; gloves; humans; latex; principal component analysis; recycling; rheology; rubber; sensation; temperature; tires; viscosity; wastes
- ... Here, we have examine the efficacy of bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]tetrasulfide (Si69) for physic-chemical recycling of waste rubber tyre (WRT) at two different operating temperatures (i.e., 170 °C and 190 °C). The reclaimed rubbers (RR) have been used to fabricate devices similar to the single electrode triboelectric nanogenerator (SETNG) to realize its future applicability. Sol content, crosslin ...
- Ahn, Youngjoon, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2014 v.30 no.12 pp. 3101-3109
- Glomerella cingulata; Huperzia; biosynthesis; breeding; endophytes; fungi; high performance liquid chromatography; internal transcribed spacers; mass spectrometry; mycelium; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA
- ... Huperzine A is isolated from Huperzia serrata and is used for treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, due to its low toxicity and long effective period. The decrease in H. serrata sources means that natural huperzine A cannot meet the needs of clinical therapy. In this study, >200 endophytic fungal strains were isolated from H. serrata, and screened using high-performance liquid chromatography. Strain E ...