Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: akbar?
- Akbari, Marzieh, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Trends in food science & technology 2019 v.86 pp. 16-24
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; food science; ingredients; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymers
- ... The characterization of the original chemical structure and induced changes of micro- and macro-molecules using analytical techniques with concise and detailed outcomes is potentially one of the major challenges for food scientists. To this end, the non-invasive nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) technique can play a significant role through employment of different NMR methods. The Nuclear Overhause ...
- Akbari, Marzieh, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical methods 2012 v.4 no.7 pp. 2127-2133
- acetaminophen; analytical methods; carbon electrodes; carbon nanoparticles; catalytic activity; detection limit; diffusivity; electrochemistry; electron transfer; epinephrine; hydroquinone; oxidation; pH; quinones
- ... A carbon paste electrode modified with a novel derivative of hydroquinone (DH), 2,2′-[1,2-ethanediylbis(nitrilomethylidyne)]-bishydroquinone, has been used to study the electrocatalytic oxidation of epinephrine (EP). In this work carbon nanoparticles (CNs) were used for improvement of electrochemical properties. The apparent charge transfer rate constant, kₛ = 2.03 ± 0.15 s⁻¹, and transfer coeffic ...